My windshield wipers only work on high. What is the cause?
Windshield wipers on 2002 Chevrolet Malibu
0 answersAugust 18, 2010
1 answerMarch 15, 2016
1 answerJanuary 03, 2011
1 answerJanuary 24, 2015
0 answersFebruary 21, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- I smell radiator coolent when I'm driving.
- Was changing spark plugs and brittle hose/tube broke.
- How do you replace one of the torsional bars and n the trunk? The front on pop
- My car sounds a lot louder than it should when I first start it? Please help!
- I Change the airflow sensor & The map sensor.On my Chevy Malibu 2006.
2002 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($582 - 834) in Calvin, WV
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($101 - 171) in Horse Branch, KY
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Hastings, IA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($429 - 849) in Oyens, IA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($275 - 465) in Plymouth, VT
- Battery Cable Replacement ($106 - 154) in Alma, GA