fml!! lol so the wipers on my 1990 blazer stoped working and i tryed replacing the motor and fuses. i think it may be a short? any thoughts or maybe how much im looking at paying for it to be fixed? thanks in advace to thode who respond!
windshield wipers on 1990 Chevrolet S10 Blazer
Verified for the Chevrolet S10 Blazer2 reports
1 answerNovember 22, 2010
- 1990 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Repair and Maintenance
- 1990 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Maintenance Schedule
- 1990 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Problems(14)
- 1990 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Repair Estimates
- 1990 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Q&A(43)
- 1990 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Recalls
- 1990 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Shops
- 1990 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Reviews(3)
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Blazer Questions
- Airbag light comes on stays on for a while then goes off .
- Have a problem my blazer runs great til it warms up, then when come to a stop it act like its missing and wants to die, I changed EGR but that didnt help.please need some help,thank you!!
- waterpump just loose where hooks to fan by the radiator, car sounds like it will die when stopped, like its over heated. but its not over heated. friend said it"s water pump , but I am doubtful, can you give me an answer what it might be.
1990 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($250 - 345) in Pinetops, NC
- Thermostat Replacement ($85 - 127) in Carolina, WV
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($77 - 274) in Ossian, IN
- 130,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Mc Gill, NV
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($161 - 189) in Thomaston, CT
- Air Conditioning Condenser Replacement ($291 - 323) in Capon Springs, WV