I narrowed it down to the problem, the damn thing you pull out to activate the pump is stuck. What is the best way, safest way to fix this problem without causing any other damage?
windshield wiper pump will not work on 2005 Hyundai Sonata
2 answersJuly 24, 2014
5 answersDecember 30, 2008
2 answersMarch 30, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Sonata Questions
- rough idle , engine shaking ,already replaced crankshaft position sensor
- Will the emissions control sensor keep the car from starting?
- I need a passenger side mirror replaced. Can a dealer fix this?
- My car wont start. When I push the button all the lights come on no start
- Automatic transmission problem
2005 Hyundai Sonata Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($690 - 938) in Oglala, SD
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Interlachen, FL
- Transmission Fluid Change ($144 - 187) in Boston, NY
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($64 - 114) in Saint Michaels, MD
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($596 - 614) in Charlestown, MD
- Window Switch Replacement ($174 - 357) in Deer Lodge, MT