I narrowed it down to the problem, the damn thing you pull out to activate the pump is stuck. What is the best way, safest way to fix this problem without causing any other damage?
windshield wiper pump will not work on 2005 Hyundai Sonata
2 answersJuly 24, 2014
5 answersDecember 30, 2008
2 answersMarch 30, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Sonata Questions
- Where is the heater control value located on the coolant hoses
- Turn signal has rapid flashing on dash when left turn is selected bulb working
- My center console is severely damaged. How much to replace from middle to end?
- rough idle , engine shaking ,already replaced crankshaft position sensor
- Will the emissions control sensor keep the car from starting?
2005 Hyundai Sonata Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($193 - 251) in Oglala, SD
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($260 - 297) in Interlachen, FL
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($258 - 358) in Boston, NY
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Saint Michaels, MD
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($102 - 184) in Charlestown, MD
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($470 - 714) in Deer Lodge, MT