I narrowed it down to the problem, the damn thing you pull out to activate the pump is stuck. What is the best way, safest way to fix this problem without causing any other damage?
windshield wiper pump will not work on 2005 Hyundai Sonata
2 answersJuly 24, 2014
5 answersDecember 30, 2008
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Sonata Questions
- La luz de ciudad del faro derecho delantero
- El asiento del conductor no se corre hacia atras ni hacia adelante
- My seat belt light chimes on a regular while driving what can I do to fix it
- Brake lights wont go off, ESC light on, acc pedal stops responding 3/4 min.
- How do I reset the outside temperature reading