I pulled it out and tested where it goes in, but how to I take the big 5 prong fuse apart to make sure it is still good. Also is there another smaller fuse that has to do with the first big fuse?
windshield wiper motor fuse on 2005 Hyundai Sonata
5 answersDecember 30, 2008
2 answersMarch 30, 2013
0 answersJuly 30, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Sonata Questions
- Brake lights wont go off, ESC light on, acc pedal stops responding 3/4 min.
- How do I reset the outside temperature reading
- Parking lights stay on. I have to play with the swith about 10 times to turn off
- I'm experiencing over heating issues....it is intermittent .
- My car has lost all power to lights on the driver side. My head lights do work