i was told that the windshield wiper motor was going because my blades would not shuroff now that I replaced the motor the blades still won't shutoff they keep going and going what else could it be
windshield wiper motor on 2003 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Whats thecost to get a transmission changed on my toyota corolla 1991 automatic
- How to talk down the cylinder head on what is the torque specs
- How expensive is it to repair an oil leak coming from timing chain cover
- Is it the solenoid, transmission, or possible computer problem?
- What to use when replacing the power steering fluid?
2003 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($357 - 486) in Pomona, NJ
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($92 - 122) in Lloyd, MT
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($235 - 309) in Minnetonka, MN
- AC Recharge ($180 - 245) in Texhoma, OK
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($376 - 467) in Okemah, OK
- Window Switch Replacement ($358 - 509) in Orient, IL