i was told that the windshield wiper motor was going because my blades would not shuroff now that I replaced the motor the blades still won't shutoff they keep going and going what else could it be
windshield wiper motor on 2003 Toyota Corolla
1 answerJanuary 27, 2009
1 answerMay 15, 2011
1 answerJuly 10, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?
- Will the parts for a '99 work/cross-reference in an '07?
- Engine light on, diagnostic trouble code from malfunction is: 1 4 2 1 .
- Is my transmission starting to fail?