i was told that the windshield wiper motor was going because my blades would not shuroff now that I replaced the motor the blades still won't shutoff they keep going and going what else could it be
windshield wiper motor on 2003 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- vibration at higher speeds then major wobble when slowing down or going under 30
- my car wont go into or out of park. I have to use override to start or park car
- Car starts fine but initially hesitates upon accelerator press to increase RPMS.
- Why does the rotor on the distributor keep cracking. It has happened four times.
- Why engine knocks
2003 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($326 - $436) in Pomona, NJ
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($829 - $1,030) in Lloyd, MT
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Minnetonka, MN
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($53 - $83) in Texhoma, OK
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($52 - $67) in Okemah, OK
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($44 - $56) in Orient, IL