i was told that the windshield wiper motor was going because my blades would not shuroff now that I replaced the motor the blades still won't shutoff they keep going and going what else could it be
windshield wiper motor on 2003 Toyota Corolla
1 answerJanuary 27, 2009
1 answerMay 15, 2011
1 answerJuly 10, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +