driving home in snow storm and passenger side quit working , the drivers side works - cleared out all the snow and ice and still does not work what could be wrong?
windshield wiper arm passenger side on 2000 Buick Century
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
December 26, 2009
The bolt/nut for the right side wiper arm may be loose. With the wipers in the parked position, and the vehicle off, tighten the nut at the end of the wiper arm. There may be a plastic cap that needs to be removed to access the nut.
2 answersMarch 13, 2010
1 answerApril 21, 2009
This week's top 10
2000 Buick Century Estimates
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($967 - 1,204) in Epworth, GA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($60 - 82) in Enfield, NC
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($848 - 1,039) in Wellston, MI
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Rockbridge, MO
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($87 - 107) in Loxley, AL
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($45 - 61) in West Mansfield, OH