driving home in snow storm and passenger side quit working , the drivers side works - cleared out all the snow and ice and still does not work what could be wrong?
windshield wiper arm passenger side on 2000 Buick Century
BEST ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
December 26, 2009
The bolt/nut for the right side wiper arm may be loose. With the wipers in the parked position, and the vehicle off, tighten the nut at the end of the wiper arm. There may be a plastic cap that needs to be removed to access the nut.
2 answersMarch 13, 2010
1 answerApril 21, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- It seems my dim lights are not working.What could be the problem.
- can the transmission be repaired? I've been told by 2 repair shops no
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
2000 Buick Century Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($354 - 628) in Epworth, GA
- Water Pump Replacement ($209 - 367) in Enfield, NC
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($296 - 714) in Wellston, MI
- Radiator Replacement ($442 - 600) in Rockbridge, MO
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($262 - 700) in Loxley, AL
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($950 - 1,016) in West Mansfield, OH