Windshield wiper comes on without switch being turned on and goes at highest speed and will not turn off? Only stops when ignition key is turned off. However, when key is placed in ignition and engine is not turned on it works fine. I'm so disgusted with this problem. Have not read anyone else having this issue anywhere online. Please help; thanks in advance.
Windshield Wiper on 1992 Mercedes-Benz 400E
1 answerFebruary 01, 2010
1 answerDecember 28, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz 400E Questions
- how can i find the reason for no power (12v) to fuse number 2 in fuse box
- if headlight wipers don't work with lights and wipers on what should you check
- What happens if you get bad gas? How does it make it run?
- My car takes a lot of repeated cranking and spinning to start cold engine
- What is kit number for electronic connector module?
1992 Mercedes-Benz 400E Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($362 - $457) in Thetford, VT
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($379 - $479) in Mc Cool Junction, NE
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($98 - $127) in Alexandria, MO
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($471 - $620) in Kurten, TX
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Boulder, WY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($562 - $592) in Fisher, AR