Windshield wiper comes on without switch being turned on and goes at highest speed and will not turn off? Only stops when ignition key is turned off. However, when key is placed in ignition and engine is not turned on it works fine. I'm so disgusted with this problem. Have not read anyone else having this issue anywhere online. Please help; thanks in advance.
Windshield Wiper on 1992 Mercedes-Benz 400E
1 more answer
1 answerFebruary 01, 2010
1 answerDecember 28, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz 400E Questions
- What happens if you get bad gas? How does it make it run?
- My car takes a lot of repeated cranking and spinning to start cold engine
- my car only goes in reverse
- Dtc blinker reader lights up immediately when connecting to pin 8(BM module)why?
- What is the kit number for an electronic connector module for my car?
1992 Mercedes-Benz 400E Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Thetford, VT
- 67,500 Mile Service ($162 - 250) in Mc Cool Junction, NE
- 135,000 Mile Service ($233 - 356) in Alexandria, MO
- Air Filter Replacement ($45 - 73) in Kurten, TX
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Boulder, WY
- Battery Cable Replacement ($250 - 277) in Fisher, AR