some days i can get into my car and turn my wiper switch and the wipers will work for about 5 minutes and stop other days i can not get a thing out of the switch...everything else on the switch works, when pressed in it squirts water and signals all work fine...is my motor bad or the switch? also i can see that my front passenger side light wiper will be stuck upwards when i get out of the car to park....is this all on the same relay or system? thanks u all much for any info!
windshield wiper on 1993 Mercedes-Benz 300SE
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz 300SE Questions
- Engine no start, have injector pulse, fuel press no spark.
- How to replace the radio?
- 1988 300se runs good until it warms up, then it hesitates while start moving , low speed
- there is a hesitation when I press on the gas to quickly.
- My MB is a 1988 300se with 14K miles .when timing belt needs replacement?