I'm not getting the windshield washer to work at all. I have checked the fuse, #10 right side box, and it's fine. I have even bought and replaced the motor itself to no avail. Finally, I checked the line for voltage and nothing. I need help please.
WINDSHIELD WASHER NOT WORKING on 2001 Mercedes-Benz S430
Asked by for the 2001 Mercedes-Benz S430
1 more answer , 1 more comment
ANSWER by Visitor ,
October 04, 2010
did you find the problem
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S430 Questions
- My transmission won't shift out of first. It gave me a code p0600.all fuses good
- i changed my thermostat and sensor and now the car keep leaking coolant
- What size aftermarket rims should I get for my 20" tires? 20x8.5 or 20x9?
- Can i change navigation settings from Florida to New York?
- Messages appear on dash and then erase when car is started but message comes bac
2001 Mercedes-Benz S430 Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - $34) in Stanley, NY
- Oil and Filter Change ($74 - $140) in Coleman, TX
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($555 - $797) in Broken Bow, NE
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($831 - $1,370) in Rocky Face, GA
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($1,093 - $1,145) in West Pittsburg, PA
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Okeechobee, FL