When I fill up the windshield washer fluid reservoir, the fluid leaks out onto the garage floor. Can I just replace the reservoir or does the entire pump system have to be replaced? If just replacing the reservoir, how is it done?
Windshield Washer Fluid Reservoir leaks on 1998 Dodge Stratus
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- I have a 2002 dodge stratus with a 2.4 liter 4 cylinder. I just had to replace
- I was backing up with my 2002 dodge stratus and was turning the wheel and heard
- after driving I have to wait @ least an hour for the car to start again
- Abs kicks on everytime I show down. Easy way to troubleshoot this problem pleas
- How do you repair the right front cradle?
1998 Dodge Stratus Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($339 - 632) in Brazoria, TX
- Spark Plug Replacement ($147 - 192) in Iron Belt, WI
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($168 - 228) in Hueysville, KY
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($304 - 481) in Marshall, VA
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($46 - 77) in Derby Line, VT
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($260 - 280) in Ashville, AL