There is fluid in the reservoir, the wipers work, but no fluid when I push the button. It stopped suddenly. I don't hear a sound. The fuse appears to be for the wipers as well as the washer.
Windscreen fluid doesn't work on 1995 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Whats thecost to get a transmission changed on my toyota corolla 1991 automatic
- How to talk down the cylinder head on what is the torque specs
- How expensive is it to repair an oil leak coming from timing chain cover
- Is it the solenoid, transmission, or possible computer problem?
- What to use when replacing the power steering fluid?
1995 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($91 - 125) in Greenwood, WI
- Air Filter Replacement ($44 - 62) in Edison, NJ
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($159 - 249) in Altura, MN
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($253 - 435) in Colburn, ID
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($403 - 489) in High Point, MO
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($414 - 506) in Pluckemin, NJ