at sparatic times, my power windows stop working,while the 4 wheel drive idiot light flashes. what is it and where can i find it? its driving me insane.it has to be some kind of relay. does anyone know?
windows/4 wheel drive lights on 1995 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
1995 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($53 - 73) in Joliet, MT
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($102 - 161) in Cash, AR
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($518 - 1,124) in Dayton, VA
- Starter Replacement ($236 - 273) in Siloam Springs, AR
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($180 - 569) in Carpio, ND
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($527 - 1,333) in Genesee, MI