at sparatic times, my power windows stop working,while the 4 wheel drive idiot light flashes. what is it and where can i find it? its driving me insane.it has to be some kind of relay. does anyone know?
windows/4 wheel drive lights on 1995 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- fuel pump pressure problems
- What does it mean when it shows charging system service now on a 2017 Ford explo
- My 1998 ford exploer sport wont start after driven and shut off.30 mins it start
- How much does it cost to replace harmonic balance on 1999 Buick century custom
- what is the cost to repair all the timing belts in vehicle?
1995 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($110 - 143) in Joliet, MT
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($102 - 161) in Cash, AR
- Wheel Bearing Service ($268 - 376) in Dayton, VA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($138 - 301) in Siloam Springs, AR
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($42 - 47) in Carpio, ND
- Horn Replacement ($111 - 153) in Genesee, MI