I took my car to the shop for the windows not moving. I was told the master window switch need to be replaced. I was quoted $304. Is this a fair quote?
Windows will not go up or down on 2003 Ford Explorer
1 answerApril 11, 2011
1 answerJune 03, 2009
1 answerApril 15, 2009
1 answerApril 23, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
2003 Ford Explorer Estimates
- 35,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Pawnee, TX
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($311 - 430) in Boligee, AL
- Water Pump Replacement ($309 - 441) in Luray, KS
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($41 - 57) in Burtrum, MN
- Battery Cable Replacement ($129 - 258) in Greenacres, FL
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($173 - 195) in Bloomsbury, NJ