I took my car to the shop for the windows not moving. I was told the master window switch need to be replaced. I was quoted $304. Is this a fair quote?
Windows will not go up or down on 2003 Ford Explorer
1 answerApril 11, 2011
1 answerJune 03, 2009
1 answerApril 15, 2009
1 answerApril 23, 2009
1 answerApril 10, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Why my car won't drive or reverse still juts was driving fine last week And no l
- Why is my transmission fluid leaking from my vent valve as soon as I poor it in
- My car won't drive or reverse and is leaking transmission fluid what is it
- She won't start, getting a low voltage reading.
- what causes power lock not to unlock with key or door panel switch