I took my car to the shop for the windows not moving. I was told the master window switch need to be replaced. I was quoted $304. Is this a fair quote?
Windows will not go up or down on 2003 Ford Explorer
1 answerApril 11, 2011
1 answerJune 03, 2009
1 answerApril 23, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- black smock and rich fuel the cods p0191 & p0452 and short trim bank 1& 2 both -
- how do I change the oil pump on a 2000 Ford 4.0L engine?
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very