142 k on the car
windows stopped working. What could be the cause and average cost to fix it on 2007 Pontiac G6
- 5 Common Reasons Why Your Car May Be Shaking
- Truck Cost of Ownership: Is your brand loyalty costing you?
- How Much is Your Car Actually Costing You Each Year? Figure it Out with the New RepairPal Cost Index.
- The Most Expensive (and Affordable) Cars to Fix This Fall
- 5 Reasons Your Engine Oil Might Be Leaking
This week's top 10
2007 Pontiac G6 Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($218 - $299) in Emporia, VA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($95 - $357) in Truchas, NM
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - $56) in Port Hueneme, CA
- Spark Plug Replacement ($116 - $164) in Summerdale, AL
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($415 - $450) in Melvindale, MI
- Window Switch Replacement ($166 - $177) in Gravel Switch, KY