When I start the car sometimes everything will work. Other times the windows, speedometer, tach, temp, blinkers and a/c will not work. At times everything will work until I shift into drive then everything stops again. At times while I am driving along everything will come back on and work. Other times everything will be working until I try to use the blinker then everything goes off again. It only affects the blinkers, windows, speedometer, tach, temp, a/c. I have checked all of the fuses, all good. The flashers work ok. Is there something that connects this group together? A relay or a switch?
Windows, Speedometer, Blinkers,Temp Gauge, Tach and A/C go off at the same time. on 1998 Nissan Maxima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Maxima Questions
- Oil leak - valve cover gaskets - keep checking oil dipstick until repair?
- Have a coolant leak and can not find it but lose a gallon every few days
- I have a 1999 maximum and my rpm will not rise above 2500
- Had all motor mounts all done + caliber but my car excellorated from 45 to 70
- estimate to change motor mount