When I start the car sometimes everything will work. Other times the windows, speedometer, tach, temp, blinkers and a/c will not work. At times everything will work until I shift into drive then everything stops again. At times while I am driving along everything will come back on and work. Other times everything will be working until I try to use the blinker then everything goes off again. It only affects the blinkers, windows, speedometer, tach, temp, a/c. I have checked all of the fuses, all good. The flashers work ok. Is there something that connects this group together? A relay or a switch?
Windows, Speedometer, Blinkers,Temp Gauge, Tach and A/C go off at the same time. on 1998 Nissan Maxima
Asked by for the 1998 Nissan Maxima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Maxima Questions
- Where is the fuse for the cluster lights in the dashboard?
- My idle is going crazy, it ref up and down.
- My 2014 Nissan Maxima won't accelerate but rpm will go high. Only 52000 m help!
- 2002 Nissan Maxima GLE. P0300,P1800,P0011,P0021.
- How expensive is it to re program this to get it to run and is it worth the fix
1998 Nissan Maxima Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($243 - $339) in Nemaha, NE
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($347 - $720) in Lenox, MO
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($120 - $202) in Melvin, MI
- Clutch Replacement ($907 - $1,253) in Wilsonburg, WV
- Window Switch Replacement ($79 - $88) in Malott, WA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($123 - $149) in Big Bear Lake, CA