When I start the car sometimes everything will work. Other times the windows, speedometer, tach, temp, blinkers and a/c will not work. At times everything will work until I shift into drive then everything stops again. At times while I am driving along everything will come back on and work. Other times everything will be working until I try to use the blinker then everything goes off again. It only affects the blinkers, windows, speedometer, tach, temp, a/c. I have checked all of the fuses, all good. The flashers work ok. Is there something that connects this group together? A relay or a switch?
Windows, Speedometer, Blinkers,Temp Gauge, Tach and A/C go off at the same time. on 1998 Nissan Maxima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Maxima Questions
- How do I determine transmission slip and identify leak?
- My car idles bad & it stumbles off what could be the problem
- LOST WATER IN RADIATOR TEMP WENT TO HOT SHUT DOWN ENGINE WHEN COOLED ADDED WATER
- The loud sound is coming out of motor ( ker ker). What is the problem.
- Why does black smoke come out of the exhaust sometimes.