I checked the window motors and so as the regulators. I strongly agree that the problem might be electrical.
Windows innoperative, no power in fuse box. on 1990 Mercedes-Benz 190E
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz 190E Questions
- how do i know if my drive shaft needs to be replaced
- I have a Merz 93 190e 2.6 hard to start from a cold start
- I had a short. mechanism to unlock the door from driver side need to be replace
- Cranking but wont start. It sparks but presure at throttle body.
- Motor cuts off when the car goes around a corner
1990 Mercedes-Benz 190E Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($373 - 493) in Banner, KY
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($597 - 970) in Winthrop, MA
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($305 - 450) in Tuscumbia, AL
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($401 - 537) in Brandsville, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($939 - 980) in Kingsford, MI
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($590 - 684) in Serena, IL