I checked the window motors and so as the regulators. I strongly agree that the problem might be electrical.
Windows innoperative, no power in fuse box. on 1990 Mercedes-Benz 190E
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz 190E Questions
- I have a Merz 93 190e 2.6 hard to start from a cold start
- I had a short. mechanism to unlock the door from driver side need to be replace
- Cranking but wont start. It sparks but presure at throttle body.
- Motor cuts off when the car goes around a corner
- Car won't start , I put gas in the car and now it will not start