I checked the window motors and so as the regulators. I strongly agree that the problem might be electrical.
Windows innoperative, no power in fuse box. on 1990 Mercedes-Benz 190E
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz 190E Questions
- how do i know if my drive shaft needs to be replaced
- I have a Merz 93 190e 2.6 hard to start from a cold start
- I had a short. mechanism to unlock the door from driver side need to be replace
- Cranking but wont start. It sparks but presure at throttle body.
- Motor cuts off when the car goes around a corner
1990 Mercedes-Benz 190E Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Banner, KY
- Air Filter Replacement ($54 - 81) in Winthrop, MA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Tuscumbia, AL
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($104 - 143) in Brandsville, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($270 - 313) in Kingsford, MI
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($269 - 328) in Serena, IL