The window washer motor will not go on to put out the water, all the easy things have been done, fluid fine, fuse good, power to motor fine, motor good. Could it be the button that you push or could there be a bad wire that comes out of the washer motor ? That other wire that comes out of the washer motor where does it go? I know when you ground it the motor works but will not shut off. So where does this wire go? Or am I going in the wrong direction ? It is fustrating when you test and every thing is good and then you can not find the last componant. Thanks Kason
Window wash motor test good but does not work on 1999 Hyundai Sonata
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Sonata Questions
- Where is the heater control value located on the coolant hoses
- Turn signal has rapid flashing on dash when left turn is selected bulb working
- My center console is severely damaged. How much to replace from middle to end?
- rough idle , engine shaking ,already replaced crankshaft position sensor
- Will the emissions control sensor keep the car from starting?
1999 Hyundai Sonata Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($147 - 193) in New Buffalo, PA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($312 - 1,209) in Boiceville, NY
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($231 - 297) in Frankfort, KY
- AC Compressor Replacement ($690 - 938) in Oliver, GA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($325 - 515) in Savannah, GA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($253 - 1,301) in Arcadia, SC