2002 Chevrolet Impala Q&A

2002 Chevrolet Impala Question: Window Regulator/Motor problems

Is it a common problem with all 2002 Impalas to have to window regulators/motors fail,even on power windows that are almost never used? I had to have my drivers side front widow repaired twice, understandable. My passenger side window fixed once, rarely used and now my rear driver side window needs to be fixed for the 2nd time and it is rarely used. Never had this issue with previous vehicles, even those I have owned for 10 years. -
yes its a common issue due to time.the issues are many that make these fail -
Comment 1
Thank you! It is always a surprise to come out & find your window is down,when you left it up. Thank goodness it has never happened on a rainy day and no one has wanted to "borrow" my car! -
IT BEAGN IN THE WINTER TIME THE WINDOWS JUST STOP WORKING THE WIPER WENT OUT AROUND THE SAME TIME ON THE PASSANGER SIDE, BUT THE DRIVE SIDE.
the window on the driver side won't go down>When I press the button I can still here the motor but the window doesn't move
My driver side window will not roll up. when i push the button to roll the window up or down you can hear the motor still working, so i think its the regulator. how much does that cost to get fixe...
power window will not operate