the passenger window does operate but each time i press the switch up or down the window moves a little bit even when push all the way down for auto up and down. i think it could be wiring. plz help
window problem on 1996 BMW 318ti
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 318ti Questions
- Are there any engine issues with the 1.8, other than the stupid, plastic water pump blades?
- a whistling noise is coming from my dipstick tube, dipstick removed no noise?
- plenty of crank power;not starting?
- heater blower switch only work on hi
- Standard trans will not shift, to any gear. Clutch pedal depresses.
1996 BMW 318ti Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($1,178 - 1,535) in Morgan, TX
- Starter Replacement ($258 - 398) in Arnett, WV
- EGR Valve Replacement ($246 - 325) in Woolford, MD
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Oakdale, CA
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Naco, AZ
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($37 - 42) in Crystal Bay, MN