2004 Ford Mustang Q&A

2004 Ford Mustang Question: Window Problem

I've been having a lot of intermittent problems with my windows. My driver's side seems to be pretty dead, but the passenger side window will sometimes randomly work. When it does work, the window goes up and down just fine. Could it be some sort of electrical issue? -
it is an electrical issue. Most likely culprit is the switch, usually the master in drivers door for the passenger window. If the drivers door never works, you need to pull the door panel and check the power and ground going to the motor with a DVOM and then make sure the polarity reverses with the switch action ( up and then down ). If it does, the motor is worn out. -
When I push the window buttons my lights dim and when I push the lock buttons it also dim don't know why I know its not normal
My electric windows wont go up and down, went to a shop...guy told me the body module needed replaced, cost from 600 to 1200 dollars !! I have the #s for the module, can you buy one used, is it a b...
So I replaced my old window motor and regulator today. Worked fine for about 10 test roll ups and downs. Now all of a sudden I drive to the store roll it down and it will not come back up. I also n...
When putting the convertible top down all three windows roll except for the small back window on passengers side can hear motor running but doesn't move at all…??
q?window does not raise un fortunatly not near repaire shop can the winow be raised until ican get to shop fear of rain or theft