While driving, the passenger and rear passenger windows began going up and down and then finally stayed down. Once home, we let it sit and then after a few hours they rolled up. It was snowing outside and someone mentioned our window weatherstrip seals are bad and water got on the regulator. Not sure where the problem would be - any thoughts before I start buying random parts to try and fix?
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A6 Questions
- My car is stuck in park and I lost the manual do you know where I can get one?
- Sat nav problem audi A6 2011
- What is the possible problems if anti-freeze goes down but there isn't a leak in an A6 and estimates for repairing each.
- 2.8 timing marks on chain,,,not belt
- How much money will I be spending to replace cam chain tensioner on my 1999 Audi A6 2.8
2002 Audi A6 Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($751 - 998) in Barnesville, OH
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($262 - 359) in Free Soil, MI
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($303 - 425) in Welch, OK
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($190 - 243) in Cobb, CA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($582 - 624) in Little Valley, NY
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Story, AR