I have a Whistle that comes in at 30 mph from the lower front pas. window area that varies if you push on the glass. If you just barely crack the window, the noise goes away. Taping off the entire glass did not change the sound. It seems like an issue with the lower window outer seal. Any ideas?
Wind whistle from passenger side front window on 1995 Toyota Avalon
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Avalon Questions
- multifunction displ failed after being parked outside 8 days. Next day ok why?
- fan belt sounds like it's slipping and high pitched squeal when wheel is turned-
- I have a 2002 Toyota Avalon. I recently had a tune up spark plugs because the
- does it have a timing belt or chain
- What causes the buzzing sound on my 2003 Toyota Avalon XLS?Headlights on,buzz.
1995 Toyota Avalon Estimates
- 5,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Mount Vernon, IL
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($1,399 - 1,723) in Ferguson, IA
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($667 - 820) in Nesquehoning, PA
- 127,500 Mile Service ($115 - 173) in Foley, MO
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($506 - 602) in Creighton, MO
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($824 - 1,033) in Mount Washington, NH