I have a Whistle that comes in at 30 mph from the lower front pas. window area that varies if you push on the glass. If you just barely crack the window, the noise goes away. Taping off the entire glass did not change the sound. It seems like an issue with the lower window outer seal. Any ideas?
Wind whistle from passenger side front window on 1995 Toyota Avalon
Asked by for the 1995 Toyota Avalon
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Avalon Questions
- rack and pinion is leaking and needs replacement
- Will not starting the car for 4 months harm it. It is under a shelter.
- When I put a new battery in the car all the lights started flickering while
- When using my heater the center console gets extremely hot and painful to touch
- How do I go about changing the back 3 ignition coils.
1995 Toyota Avalon Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($346 - $623) in Mount Vernon, IL
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($396 - $620) in Ferguson, IA
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Nesquehoning, PA
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($124 - $176) in Foley, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,040 - $2,315) in Creighton, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($441 - $554) in Mount Washington, NH