just recently my windshield wiper fluid dosent come out im not sure as to why but would like help on how to get it to come out kinda get tired of using gas station window cleaner to get dust and bird poop off my windows please help me thanks a ton!!!!
wind shield wiper fluid dosent come out now? on 2002 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- It seems my dim lights are not working.What could be the problem.
- can the transmission be repaired? I've been told by 2 repair shops no
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
2002 Buick Century Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($60 - 82) in Dundas, IL
- Battery Replacement ($184 - 224) in Berkey, OH
- 135,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Pembina, ND
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($469 - 694) in Gilmanton Iron Works, NH
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($78 - 103) in Kosciusko, MS
- Horn Replacement ($119 - 132) in Raven, KY