My wipers dont go down when I turn off my wipers, their speed is set to one speed and i could actualy push them doun with a finger in any possition,How could I fix it??
Wimpy wipers on 1992 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
- My ODO and engine light is on, what is the problem?
- Why has my 2014 Camry SE 2.5L Automatic Transmission shifting into manual first?