thank you very much will stay in touch
will try and find the switch. I thought pumps did not just work some times.
on 1995 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
- my lift gait ajar massage stays lit in my message display
1995 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($118 - 202) in Joliet, MT
- Heater Core Replacement ($667 - 867) in Cash, AR
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($601 - 783) in Dayton, VA
- 90,000 Mile Service ($254 - 364) in Siloam Springs, AR
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($66 - 138) in Carpio, ND
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($285 - 340) in Genesee, MI