will the spider gears out of the front diff fit in the rear end, on 1991 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
1991 Ford Ranger Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($200 - 280) in Trimble, OH
- PCV Valve Replacement ($35 - 56) in Chandler, OK
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Dollar Bay, MI
- 127,500 Mile Service ($53 - 93) in Delmar, IA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($129 - 159) in Fairplay, CO
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($418 - 465) in Pottersville, MO