car shifts fine in 1st 2nd and 3rd but no overdrive help
will the speed sensor keep the car from shifting to overdrive only on 2000 Hyundai Elantra
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
- Noise in front end sounds like Rd noise but its not
- Where is the crankshaft position sensor located. The last code said to replace.
- Control arm broken and is under a recall is any of the other damages covered by
2000 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($229 - 321) in Flemington, MO
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($303 - 416) in Fosston, MN
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Cresco, IA
- 52,500 Mile Service ($199 - 295) in Craigsville, VA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($284 - 497) in Bettles Field, AK
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($191 - 215) in Dunbar, WI