car shifts fine in 1st 2nd and 3rd but no overdrive help
will the speed sensor keep the car from shifting to overdrive only on 2000 Hyundai Elantra
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the fuse for the brake lights it's not labeled on the fuse panel box
- Why do the rpm's stay high while shifting gears (5 speed manual trans)?
- Has anyone else had to reset the time on their clock again and again?
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
2000 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- 105,000 Mile Service ($199 - 295) in Flemington, MO
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Fosston, MN
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Cresco, IA
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($165 - 260) in Craigsville, VA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($489 - 521) in Bettles Field, AK
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($69 - 157) in Dunbar, WI