My Honda is only driven about 4000 miles/year. I have had is three years and no service codes have shown up. I change the oil/filter annually per the owners manual. Will I ever see any of the service codes such as B-1, B-2, etc?
Will the "Mileage Minder" show future service requirements when reset anually? on 2010 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- The Lamp Light is on.is it something I can do to fix on my own or shop repair it
- My mechanic just change my coolant sensor it failed inspection but he said I have to drive it for eczema on of miles for it to reset is this true thank you very much
- I just had a cooling sensor replaced my mechanic said I have to drive it for so many miles for it to pass inspection why is this
- How can I be sure which transmission speed sensor I need to replace.
- what is a torque converter my check engine light is on and I was told