My Honda is only driven about 4000 miles/year. I have had is three years and no service codes have shown up. I change the oil/filter annually per the owners manual. Will I ever see any of the service codes such as B-1, B-2, etc?
Will the "Mileage Minder" show future service requirements when reset anually? on 2010 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- My car won't start with 62k miles. New honda owners is this a problem for you?
- My ac is stuck blowing on the floor setting and I cant switch it?
- Electrical windows stopped working, all but the driver window.
- The temperature gauge rises slowly when sitting in traffic. Normal when driving.
- Replaced fuel pump. But still not getting fuel to front of the car