The compressor will not come on even when I jump it out.
Will the HVAC inlet air door actuator keep the compressor from coming on on 2004 GMC Sierra 1500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 Questions
- When I shift into gear, it make a grinding noice, any suggestions would be
- I ran my truck out of gas when it was freezing cold out now it won't start
- Service 4wd light, no lights on 4wd switch, stuck in 2wd.
- can I use platinium spark plugs instead of iridium?
- Do I have to take off the steering wheel just to replace the ignition switch
2004 GMC Sierra 1500 Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($581 - 1,142) in Covert, MI
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Albany, TX
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($233 - 776) in Warrens, WI
- Starter Replacement ($319 - 502) in Washington, NE
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($323 - 368) in Mount Olive, AL
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($106 - 115) in Hornbeak, TN