The compressor will not come on even when I jump it out.
Will the HVAC inlet air door actuator keep the compressor from coming on on 2004 GMC Sierra 1500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 Questions
- I ran my truck out of gas when it was freezing cold out now it won't start
- Service 4wd light, no lights on 4wd switch, stuck in 2wd.
- can I use platinium spark plugs instead of iridium?
- Do I have to take off the steering wheel just to replace the ignition switch
- After installing a new clutch kit, my clutch pedal goes all the way to the floor
2004 GMC Sierra 1500 Estimates
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($184 - 239) in Covert, MI
- AC Condenser Replacement ($412 - 661) in Albany, TX
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($198 - 337) in Warrens, WI
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($294 - 391) in Washington, NE
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($180 - 253) in Mount Olive, AL
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($61 - 78) in Hornbeak, TN