When driving sometime my car just cut off. When I start it in the mornings it will start, run for a few minutes then cut off after several trys it will start back up. I start driving and it feel like fuel is not getting to the carburator or something i keep pushing the gas and sometime it keep going then sometime it just cut off. My Check engine light is on and the code is the coolant temperature sensor
Will The Coolant Temperatue Sensor cause the car to cut off? on 2003 Chevrolet Cavalier
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- Is the power steering pump pulley a separate part from the pump itsself?
- How to rewire pin box to lights under battery. Help. Took it apart to find short
- Battery light keeps coming on and going off. New battery and 3 alt. What next?
- After i turned off the car it sounds like the engine is still running.
- Where is the ignition power wire for the stock radio?