When driving sometime my car just cut off. When I start it in the mornings it will start, run for a few minutes then cut off after several trys it will start back up. I start driving and it feel like fuel is not getting to the carburator or something i keep pushing the gas and sometime it keep going then sometime it just cut off. My Check engine light is on and the code is the coolant temperature sensor
Will The Coolant Temperatue Sensor cause the car to cut off? on 2003 Chevrolet Cavalier
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- How do you replace the rear brake drums on this vehicle?
- diagnostic tool shows p0138 code for 02 sensor. how do I repair?
- First thought battery or starter now car won't start can't turn belt by hand
- Just had my fan and assembly replaced now my air bag warning light is on?
- Won't go into gear so what do I need to do