it was firing on 2 cylinders and now when i put it in gear it stalls
will start but when i try to go it stalls. only firing on 2 cylinders on 1991 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
- How do I get my dashboard to function properly again?