when tring to start after replacing headgaskets the 4-ways flash and instrument panel flashes also as soon as the battery is hooked up
will not turn over to start or even try on 1998 Subaru Legacy
1 answerJuly 17, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Legacy Questions
- Fuel is not reaching my engine to ignite the car. What could be the problem?
- When I put car into gear and push gas pedal it boggs down and idols down.
- my 2010sub. will drop rpms about200 rpm and then come right back up .
- engine rpm will drop 200 rpm and then come right back up . air is not on
- i threw a code p0244 ( wastegate control solenoid valve)recently any suggestion