Just traded for a 97 millenia, ran good except for a miss that would disappear when accellerating. Already replaced the crank sensor, distributor cap, rotary button, wires and plugs and the rack and pinion. The other day, car quit while in drive thru, car quit firing. Keep getting a code of p1345 (crank shaft position sensor or cam sensor). Like earlier, already replaced the crank shaft sensor and do not know where to locate the cam sensor
will not stay running on 1997 Mazda Millenia
Asked by Visitor for the 1997 Mazda Millenia
ANSWER by user91328 ,
March 29, 2011
you have thrown a lot of parts at this without success. you need a shop to help you find the problem. the code never identifies a failed part, just a failed system. it could be wiring or connections. this is why you need a shop to do a real diag.
0 answersMarch 10, 2015
0 answersJune 01, 2015
0 answersJune 18, 2015
1 answerFebruary 27, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Millenia Questions
- How do you turn the heater on
- '02 Millenia hood release will not open.
- can a bad coil pack cause my alternator not to charge my battery
- Auto trans on 95 millenia shifts hard when first starting out and idle is low and a little rough.
- I am experiencing a huge gas hog. I just have got my car and do not understand why it is using so much gas? Second. Question? A knock sensor can that make thing worse if not fixed immediately?
1997 Mazda Millenia Estimates