When I turn the key all the dash indicator lights blink on and off and the truck doesn't start. The dash lights blink and the radio goes on and off even after I stop trying to start the engine. The battery is only 1 month old. I have no clue what is wrong. Help.
will not start with new battery on 1998 Ford E-150
Asked by for the 1998 Ford E-150
1 more answer
3 answersJanuary 14, 2014
1 answerJanuary 13, 2015
2 answersFebruary 27, 2015
2 answersFebruary 07, 2012
3 answersMarch 21, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Ford E-150 Questions
- what color wire fuel sensor in harness under driver door
- were is the transmission modulator value at its not on the right side of trans
- While driving down the highway it start making a humming sound and dies!!
- The engine won't start
- What is a reasonable price to replace the computer in a i992 Ford econoline 150?
1998 Ford E-150 Estimates
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($116 - 150) in Greensboro, VT
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($138 - 205) in Clinton, OH
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Stuart, VA
- Water Pump Replacement ($297 - 478) in Browntown, WI
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($25 - 30) in Millstone, WV
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Brookfield, GA