It seemed as if it ran out of gas so i put some gas in it now it still will not start i have check fuses and relays i pull the fuel line off i know the fuel pump works the spark plugs were pretty burned out i repaced those i dont know what else to check please help
will not start seems to be fuel delivery or maybe something electrical on 2006 Nissan Xterra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Xterra Questions
- Want start and back firedand exploded muffler
- Car is idling at 3000 and over will stall out when driving.
- My break lights will not turn off and I do not know why.
- replaced battery,alternator,belts3?dualtuochscreendvd10"spkback up camera recent
- what isthis different beeping im hearing,never herd it before,high pitch on 4 ev
2006 Nissan Xterra Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Port Saint Lucie, FL
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($158 - 268) in Bolton, MS
- 52,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Pender, NE
- Add Drive Belt(s) ($31 - 89) in Lake Villa, IL
- Engine Mount Replacement ($464 - 543) in Centerburg, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($212 - 458) in Chinook, WA