had been starting ok battery good head & hazzard work
will not start no ignition or dash lights on 2001 Mazda B2500
2 answersFebruary 23, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda B2500 Questions
- fuse for bright lights brights don't work
- Stalled while 40mph won't start I can hear pump come on now what do I ck now?
- Does my vehicle have a cabin air flow filter?
- Engine has no power. Find myself going 50 downhill and 25 uphill. shakes at 65.
- hi, it starts with holding the gas pedal and runs but when letting off the gas it cuts off? any ideals?
2001 Mazda B2500 Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($257 - 329) in Westwood, NJ
- Steering Rack Replacement ($393 - 919) in Little Rock Air Force Base, AR
- Spark Plug Replacement ($272 - 366) in Chestnutridge, MO
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($142 - 299) in Savoy, MA
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Troutville, VA
- Horn Replacement ($116 - 138) in Shartlesville, PA