wife left the light on and the battery died. I took battery out to charge. Car starts with spare key but not with the key with the alarm on it. AAA said i needed to reset the anti- theft but they did not know how???
will not start after taking the battery out for charging, but starts with spare on 2000 BMW 328i
1 answer 1 comment
I have the answer, and all keys have to be relearned. It cost me $200.00 a month to have this information.
This week's top 10
2000 BMW 328i Estimates
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($292 - 475) in Lindley, NY
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($310 - 419) in Danielsville, GA
- 8,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Witt, IL
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($527 - 653) in Keene, NY
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($263 - 285) in Causey, NM
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Fairfax, MO