my remote start stopped working and the car started running bad so i check the fuses and now it will not start. it does roll over, fuel pump in working
will not start on 2007 Chevrolet HHR
ANSWER by Oakman ,
November 17, 2009
It sounds like you may have two different problems with you 2007 Chevrolet HHR. The no start condition will need to be properly diagnosed and repaired. Once that problem is corrected then the operation of the remote start can be inspected and repaired as necessary.
Reported by AIRMANBEAR and 22 others for the Chevrolet HHR23 reports
2 answersNovember 17, 2010
3 answersApril 15, 2010
2 answersMarch 19, 2010
0 answersJuly 08, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet HHR Questions
- My car shakes like a rollercoaster going up a hill when its ideling
- Chime not working for seat belts, key, lights. What's the fix?
- Hesitation to take off, shaking when idle and loud exhaust?
- Throttle body or pedal sensors,based on codes p2135/p2174 reduced engine power
- car is slow to taking of and sputters going up hill or at stop lights sometimes
2007 Chevrolet HHR Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Clarence, IA
- Thermostat Replacement ($121 - 171) in Dunnellon, FL
- Spark Plug Replacement ($127 - 172) in Maysville, AR
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Riceville, TN
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($229 - 336) in Raymond, CA
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($167 - 187) in Given, WV