My car will not start. I drive it and it is fine then when I go back to start it again...nothing. No lights, sounds, power...nothing. Then it will start again for whatever reason and run for days. All of a sudden it's in a coma again and is revived after just seconds on its own. WHY?
Will not start on 2004 Cadillac CTS
1 answerJanuary 13, 2011
1 answerJuly 21, 2010
1 answerSeptember 15, 2011
4 answersOctober 21, 2010
1 answerNovember 01, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac CTS Questions
- trunk is locked wont open with remote
- A/C system is only working on the floor not dash vents. Female need help
- Charged battery will not stay charged good battery alt also reads good
- My defrosting is not defrosting my window what is causing the problem
- Why won't my car start it's got a symbol of a lock and car on dash?