My car will not start. I drive it and it is fine then when I go back to start it again...nothing. No lights, sounds, power...nothing. Then it will start again for whatever reason and run for days. All of a sudden it's in a coma again and is revived after just seconds on its own. WHY?
Will not start on 2004 Cadillac CTS
1 answerJanuary 13, 2011
1 answerJuly 21, 2010
1 answerSeptember 15, 2011
1 answerNovember 01, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac CTS Questions
- 2012 CTS hands free wont work .
- When car in reverse I have to keep my foot on the brake or it will take off
- I changed timing chain, I started to crank the engine pops what's going on.
- the windshield washer runs constantly when wipers are in use dealer want $600
- What does it mean if my car does not crank and the key is stuck in the ignition?