My car will not start. I drive it and it is fine then when I go back to start it again...nothing. No lights, sounds, power...nothing. Then it will start again for whatever reason and run for days. All of a sudden it's in a coma again and is revived after just seconds on its own. WHY?
Will not start on 2004 Cadillac CTS
1 answerJanuary 13, 2011
1 answerJuly 21, 2010
1 answerSeptember 15, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac CTS Questions
- What does it mean if my car does not crank and the key is stuck in the ignition?
- From drive to reverse car takes about 3 sec to kickin Trany fluid at 20% (help)
- why does my car not restart after fueling?
- trunk is locked wont open with remote
- A/C system is only working on the floor not dash vents. Female need help