My son has a 95 Camaro that will not start. Will not turn over, but lights and accessories work just fine. He changed the starter and solenoid and started just fine. Next day the same problem again. Battery checked out ok too. Where does he go from here? Wires/cable to starter, ignition switch, key(chip)?
Will not start on 1995 Chevrolet Camaro
1 answerDecember 12, 2010
Verified for the Chevrolet Camaro32 reports
2 answersDecember 09, 2009
1 answerJanuary 12, 2010
2 answersJuly 24, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- Where is the fuse box located ?
- can you put the top down an have it bare with out putting on the seperate pieces
- Why is there a rattle underneath the car when i first take off an give it gas ?
- Check Engine light flashing after the shop changed my o2 sensor drivers side
- I have a 1993 z28 and it wont crank I lost the key and got a new one