My son has a 95 Camaro that will not start. Will not turn over, but lights and accessories work just fine. He changed the starter and solenoid and started just fine. Next day the same problem again. Battery checked out ok too. Where does he go from here? Wires/cable to starter, ignition switch, key(chip)?
Will not start on 1995 Chevrolet Camaro
Verified for the Chevrolet Camaro21 reports
Verified for the Chevrolet Camaro5 reports
Verified for the Chevrolet Camaro37 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- My car want start it saying anti theft system services
- Related Question to Previous Steering Wheel Airbag Issue...
- Is the recall still in effect for the steering wheel airbag? It just came on!
- after running highway speeds for an hour or so acts like its running out of gas
- Where is the fuse box located ?
1995 Chevrolet Camaro Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hagerstown, IN
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($164 - 196) in Seville, OH
- Thermostat Replacement ($121 - 171) in Knoxville, PA
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Merrimack, NH
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($91 - 115) in Plentywood, MT
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Lookeba, OK