My son has a 95 Camaro that will not start. Will not turn over, but lights and accessories work just fine. He changed the starter and solenoid and started just fine. Next day the same problem again. Battery checked out ok too. Where does he go from here? Wires/cable to starter, ignition switch, key(chip)?
Will not start on 1995 Chevrolet Camaro
Verified for the Chevrolet Camaro44 reports
Verified for the Chevrolet Camaro23 reports
Verified for the Chevrolet Camaro6 reports
Verified for the Chevrolet Camaro58 reports
Verified for the Chevrolet Camaro21 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- I get shocked when I touch the backing plate of my distributor when testing
- My car want start it saying anti theft system services
- Related Question to Previous Steering Wheel Airbag Issue...
- Is the recall still in effect for the steering wheel airbag? It just came on!
- after running highway speeds for an hour or so acts like its running out of gas
1995 Chevrolet Camaro Estimates
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($359 - 514) in Hagerstown, IN
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($94 - 140) in Seville, OH
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Knoxville, PA
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($544 - 743) in Merrimack, NH
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($150 - 263) in Plentywood, MT
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($456 - 490) in Lookeba, OK