new: battery,alt.,starter,ignition module,all relays in engine compartment( battery starter alt.,fuse link wire);locksmith confirmed the (PATS)is working
will not start. on 1999 Mercury Cougar
2 answersJuly 10, 2010
2 answersJanuary 16, 2010
1 answerMay 02, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Cougar Questions
- Having problem with turn signals. All fuses cked. Have lights .
- Why do I have transmission oil in the antifreeze tank
- How do I unclog a condenser that may be causing my a.c. to blow hot air.
- I have a 1996 cougar It has battery but nothing when you turn the key
- Engine smocking and appears to be hot but temp light reads normal