My 2000 Nissan will not start on cold day and my security light will not go out. I have to actually place a heat lamp over the igniton part of the steering wheel. I then have to turn the ignition back and forth for about thiry munutes before it will start. I have replaced the key from the dealer and it is still doing the same thing, only on cold days.
Will not start on 2000 Nissan Altima
2 answersApril 02, 2013
1 answerFebruary 27, 2013
2 answersJune 13, 2014
2 answersOctober 21, 2009
1 answerJune 10, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- I have a 1994 Nissan Altima GLE 2.4 L and the vehicle is idling rough. ???
- Why does my AC work at times and sometimes it does not?
- where are the drainbacks on tappet cover located I have oil in exhaust
- Kill car, bad noise & won't restart. Unhook battery for a bit, all is normal
- Blows fuses to ICCS/IGNITION when cranking