My 2000 Nissan will not start on cold day and my security light will not go out. I have to actually place a heat lamp over the igniton part of the steering wheel. I then have to turn the ignition back and forth for about thiry munutes before it will start. I have replaced the key from the dealer and it is still doing the same thing, only on cold days.
Will not start on 2000 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
- To replace the timing chain on a 1999 Nissan Altima and it sound like it want to
- wipers on all the time
- Speeds up slows down on its own continuely after you start an give it alittle
2000 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($111 - 158) in Ulster, PA
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($469 - 576) in Orlando, KY
- Glow Plug Replacement ($240 - 327) in Edwards, NY
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Petty, TX
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($28 - 37) in Spring Valley, NY
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($550 - 1,051) in Enders, NE