My 2000 Nissan will not start on cold day and my security light will not go out. I have to actually place a heat lamp over the igniton part of the steering wheel. I then have to turn the ignition back and forth for about thiry munutes before it will start. I have replaced the key from the dealer and it is still doing the same thing, only on cold days.
Will not start on 2000 Nissan Altima
2 answersJune 13, 2014
1 answerFebruary 27, 2013
2 answersOctober 21, 2009
2 answersApril 02, 2013
1 answerJune 10, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Okay Car overheated Boughtnew starter battery spark plugs Car still won't crank.
- how to replace engine motor mounts
- What makes rattle sound underneath front of car?
- I have some problems With my Nisaan Altima 2005 since ThursdaY...
- Why is the engine oil getting in the intake plenum and air intake hose.