I put a new steering column in my 2000 dodge ram 2500 and it has no power and will not start,only the hazard lights work,I was told it needed reset by computer because of the anti-theft, what else could be the problem?
will not start on 2000 Dodge Ram 2500
Did you put in a NEW column or a used one. My first instict if it was used is that it was from an incompatable application, faulty component in the used part or installation error. Any ??s let me know.
Verified for the Dodge Ram 25009 reports
Verified for the Dodge Ram 250054 reports
Verified for the Dodge Ram 25006 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
2000 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($71 - 181) in Wentworth, SD
- Air Filter Replacement ($56 - 95) in Flagstaff, AZ
- Oil Pump Replacement ($330 - 570) in Lake Creek, TX
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($167 - 360) in Tillson, NY
- Window Switch Replacement ($204 - 216) in Gosnell, AR
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($1,183 - 1,225) in Grove, OK