I put a new steering column in my 2000 dodge ram 2500 and it has no power and will not start,only the hazard lights work,I was told it needed reset by computer because of the anti-theft, what else could be the problem?
will not start on 2000 Dodge Ram 2500
Did you put in a NEW column or a used one. My first instict if it was used is that it was from an incompatable application, faulty component in the used part or installation error. Any ??s let me know.
Verified for the Dodge Ram 25007 reports
2 answersApril 14, 2010
Verified for the Dodge Ram 250047 reports
1 answerMarch 05, 2011
1 answerJanuary 18, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- How do you set the timing on a fuel injector pump
- While driving truck, it will go into neutral like state.
- lostmy battery amps -then battery fried then 2nd battery then starter went out-replaced batteries-,starter and alternator- now only 10 minuest later battery is low amping again! told the heater block was constantly running thou not on -almost on fir
- ALTERNATOR, STARTER AND BATTERIES just replaced because batteries were low amping and fryed one battery and starter- checked all wiring and grounds -new batterys ST WONT HOLD CHARGE either and CONTINUING TO DRAIN BATTERY WHAT IS GOING ON ?
- What if idler pulley goes out