Car has been in garage for month so started and backed out. Notice battery was low so hooked up charger. Let battery charge and when tried to restart, engine would not start. Checked electric/plugs and getting fire to plugs. Loosended fuel line and turned on injection and no fuel came out of line. What could be causing this or parts that I can check before calling manchanic?
Will not start on 1998 Cadillac Catera
Verified for the Cadillac Catera32 reports
Verified for the Cadillac Catera14 reports
2 answersJanuary 28, 2011
2 answersNovember 26, 2014
0 answersAugust 05, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Catera Questions
- I've been leaking small amounts of dex-cool by the bell housing underneath.
- The code P1700 just started coming up and it just started barely leaking coolant
- How to fix code P0411, and where can I purchase the part? I have 46,000 miles .
- driving radio well shut off car turns off after awhile then got a jump car start
1998 Cadillac Catera Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($412 - 1,014) in Youngsville, LA
- 30,000 Mile Service ($236 - 328) in Morgantown, PA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($60 - 82) in Bovill, ID
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($302 - 437) in Woolrich, PA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($260 - 282) in Fort Garland, CO
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Honeydew, CA