Car has been in garage for month so started and backed out. Notice battery was low so hooked up charger. Let battery charge and when tried to restart, engine would not start. Checked electric/plugs and getting fire to plugs. Loosended fuel line and turned on injection and no fuel came out of line. What could be causing this or parts that I can check before calling manchanic?
Will not start on 1998 Cadillac Catera
2 answersJanuary 28, 2011
Verified for the Cadillac Catera32 reports
2 answersNovember 26, 2014
0 answersAugust 05, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Catera Questions
- I've been leaking small amounts of dex-cool by the bell housing underneath.
- The code P1700 just started coming up and it just started barely leaking coolant
- How to fix code P0411, and where can I purchase the part? I have 46,000 miles .
- driving radio well shut off car turns off after awhile then got a jump car start
- How to fix P0335 and P0727 error codes for Cadillac Catera 2000?