also will downshift from 2nd-1st way too easy on hill or any reason too much throttle. all other gears OK. only 82.000 miles on my camper hauler. torque converter seems to lock in and out a lot with a twitch of the throttle but has always done that. no codes.
will not shift for 1st-2nd till 3500 unless lightfooting throttle on 1999 Dodge Ram 2500
Asked by for the 1999 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- airconditioner quit working after being charged. The drivers side was working.
- Truck hesitates while accelerating when you first tried to take off also at idle the RPMs will go up and down
- there is two fuse boxes, ones inside and there is another one outside
- Why is my diesel truck Smoking and very little power?
- stalls out, usually more at over 55 MPG. no show on computer read.
1999 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($504 - $814) in Blooming Grove, NY
- Wheel Bearing Service ($166 - $208) in Overbrook, KS
- Diesel Injection Pump Replacement ($2,436 - $3,670) in Lexington Park, MD
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($551 - $1,386) in Poyen, AR
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($1,121 - $1,148) in Norwood, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($385 - $436) in Hays, KS