I have a 1994 land cruiser that just started not idling. When first started up it idles low and as the engine warms up the idle gets lower and lower until it dies.
will not idle on 1994 Toyota Land Cruiser
1 answerMarch 02, 2011
Verified for the Toyota Land Cruiser7 reports
1 answerMay 17, 2010
1 answerMay 11, 2014
1 answerSeptember 10, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Land Cruiser Questions
- i ran out of gas now it doesn't start.what can I do to get it running again.
- How do you fix water leaks coming in through a closed sunroof and water coming in under-dash, driver's side.
- Yowling noise: They say it's the alternator-would the alternator actually be responsible for such a loud yowling? Do you think they really replaced the power steering pump?
- Sometimes sluggish on take-off, but most of the time it moves fine at all speeds
- I need the "power steering lline-rack to reserve" and "power steering lline-reserve to pump" assemblies replaced. can I find these parts myself?