I have a 1994 land cruiser that just started not idling. When first started up it idles low and as the engine warms up the idle gets lower and lower until it dies.
will not idle on 1994 Toyota Land Cruiser
1 answerMay 17, 2010
1 answerMarch 02, 2011
Verified for the Toyota Land Cruiser7 reports
1 answerSeptember 10, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Land Cruiser Questions
- How can i test/check the power steering. What kind of testing -TOYOTA instructin
- Recently on acceleration white smoke comes from the exhaust...
- what is the cause of damage of release bearing?
- when the tachometer at 100 km the ABS&4LO&4WD warnig light on
- when is normal replacement time for land cruiser shock absorbers?