Was driving home and all of a sudden, 35 was top speed.
Will not go faster than 35 mph and the service emission light is on on 2006 Dodge Charger
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Charger Questions
- Passenger window will roll down but not up.
- My driver side window will not go up I just rolled it down what can I do to get it up until I get to a shop in the morning
- I miswrote my question my Rpm go to about 5, but my speed isn't even past 60.
- My park lights stop working. I'v changed bulbs check fues and still wont work.
- Why is my car rattling when accelerating?
2006 Dodge Charger Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($121 - 182) in Volga, WV
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,097 - 1,554) in Saranac Lake, NY
- 78,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in White Rock, SC
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($230 - 394) in Borger, TX
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($324 - 352) in Julesburg, CO
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($333 - 431) in Florence, IN