checked the battery - good; checked all fuses and relays - good; used a second/spare key and reprogrammed the key - did not work; other components are working just will not crank nor start. What else should I check or know to diagnose the problem?
will not crank and not start on 2001 Mercedes-Benz S430
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz S43037 reports
1 answerMay 31, 2014
3 answersFebruary 23, 2009
1 answerNovember 22, 2010
1 answerOctober 09, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S430 Questions
- Car got wet because of flood. Didn't go thru water. Car won't start.
- How do i replace the wiper motor?
- S430 2004 car keeps braking by itself. Every 15 secs. Then in jerk back.
- y does the air conditioner randomly cut off does the amount of gas play a roll
- Esp and bas i cant shift out of park how can i fix this