checked the battery - good; checked all fuses and relays - good; used a second/spare key and reprogrammed the key - did not work; other components are working just will not crank nor start. What else should I check or know to diagnose the problem?
will not crank and not start on 2001 Mercedes-Benz S430
Asked by for the 2001 Mercedes-Benz S430
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz S43042 reports
1 answerMay 31, 2014
3 answersFebruary 23, 2009
1 answerNovember 22, 2010
1 answerOctober 09, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S430 Questions
- i changed my thermostat and sensor and now the car keep leaking coolant
- What size aftermarket rims should I get for my 20" tires? 20x8.5 or 20x9?
- Can i change navigation settings from Florida to New York?
- Messages appear on dash and then erase when car is started but message comes bac
- Why battery dies after car sets up for a day without running.
2001 Mercedes-Benz S430 Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - $111) in Stanley, NY
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($352 - $535) in Coleman, TX
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($226 - $428) in Broken Bow, NE
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($365 - $456) in Rocky Face, GA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($476 - $526) in West Pittsburg, PA
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($269 - $360) in Okeechobee, FL