checked the battery - good; checked all fuses and relays - good; used a second/spare key and reprogrammed the key - did not work; other components are working just will not crank nor start. What else should I check or know to diagnose the problem?
will not crank and not start on 2001 Mercedes-Benz S430
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz S43037 reports
1 answerMay 31, 2014
3 answersFebruary 23, 2009
1 answerNovember 22, 2010
1 answerOctober 09, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S430 Questions
- why does the a/c work fine and suddenly blow hot air and the cooling fan stay on
- What causes the abs and esp light to come on allowing the car to only go 30mph?
- The car is riding sluggish and bubbling when I press gas.
- How much does it cost typically to repair or replace brake pads in the front and in the back only
- Is there a possibility to refurbish a command module that does not retain addresses on navigation system?