Car overheated, waited for cool down, added water and antifreeze coolant, now when I try to start the car the horn blows, car will not start. The gage reads on notch below normal
Will my car start after cooling completely down on 2007 Chevrolet Uplander
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Uplander Questions
- the large belt on the left of the engine is starting to split what belt is that
- power door lock system will not unlock any of the doors
- How to fix error codes C0035,C0036 for Chevrolet Uplander of year 2007 3.9L
- van continues to run after ignition is off started van today and horn went off.
- Transmission will only move in reverse. Why and potential solutions.Suggestions.