Car overheated, waited for cool down, added water and antifreeze coolant, now when I try to start the car the horn blows, car will not start. The gage reads on notch below normal
Will my car start after cooling completely down on 2007 Chevrolet Uplander
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Uplander Questions
- abs lite was on. replaced right front sensor.lite still on sometimes.
- There is a plug by the passenger side head lamp that is not plugged to anything?
- TC light on reduced power and stalls and dies when driving sometimes
- TC light is on reduced power is displayed dies during driving sometimes
- the large belt on the left of the engine is starting to split what belt is that