Car overheated, waited for cool down, added water and antifreeze coolant, now when I try to start the car the horn blows, car will not start. The gage reads on notch below normal
Will my car start after cooling completely down on 2007 Chevrolet Uplander
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Uplander Questions
- does my car have an anti-thief device, trying to install auto starter
- alarm sounds when in gear.
- Some times my radio stays on after Ishut the van off and open the door I mean it
- abs lite was on. replaced right front sensor.lite still on sometimes.
- There is a plug by the passenger side head lamp that is not plugged to anything?
2007 Chevrolet Uplander Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($178 - 228) in Gibsonia, PA
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Anaconda, MT
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($189 - 250) in Langley, WA
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($129 - 185) in Southworth, WA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($105 - 134) in Maidens, VA
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($110 - 130) in Dillon, MT