Car overheated, waited for cool down, added water and antifreeze coolant, now when I try to start the car the horn blows, car will not start. The gage reads on notch below normal
Will my car start after cooling completely down on 2007 Chevrolet Uplander
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Uplander Questions
- air cond. compressor clutch and bearings bad, need off market bracket to replace
- What should I do so the car can pass inspection?
- alarm sounds when in gear.
- Some times my radio stays on after Ishut the van off and open the door I mean it
- the large belt on the left of the engine is starting to split what belt is that
2007 Chevrolet Uplander Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($384 - $547) in Gibsonia, PA
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($154 - $209) in Anaconda, MT
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($792 - $994) in Langley, WA
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($122 - $214) in Southworth, WA
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($465 - $757) in Maidens, VA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($950 - $1,016) in Dillon, MT