I have a check engine light and have received above codes need most likely cause. Had diagnostic and smoke test, told it was repaired to fix codes p0171 and p0174 but light on again.
Will faulty upper timing case cover gadgets repair p0171 and p0174? on 2001 BMW X5
This week's top 10
Recent BMW X5 Questions
- I changed the battery in my vehicle and now it turns over but won't start.
- noise from fan. it gets really loud. coming from front of vehicle. could this be
- Should I replace the transmission fluid in my 2003 X5?
- what would be causing a clicking sound (rotational) upon startup and running?
- My Ask went out and I was wondering around how much it will cost to fix it