I have a check engine light and have received above codes need most likely cause. Had diagnostic and smoke test, told it was repaired to fix codes p0171 and p0174 but light on again.
Will faulty upper timing case cover gadgets repair p0171 and p0174? on 2001 BMW X5
This week's top 10
Recent BMW X5 Questions
- I have a 2004 bmw x5 4.4 I want to know how do i turn the 4x4 OFF
- the a/c is blowing hot air and reset button won't work. replaced power control
- The car when I drive more than 30 minutes star shaking but it not motor in the
- Bulb socket melted due to heat. Can it be replaced?
- I changed the battery in my vehicle and now it turns over but won't start.